Monday, 11 January 2016

My angel

Here is a small poem I wrote about the Angel with me. I very rarely share my poetry as it's quite personal but I wanted to share this for a person called Karen who knows about Angels. Some people may not believe in angels but this is how my angel has come into my life.

You are my tears, my rainbow, the shiniest star,
You are the hand on my shoulder,
The candle in the dark.
You are the voice I hear in my dreams,
The face in frosted glass.
You are the one who turns the corner before me,
The smile I see in the crowd.
You are the warm breeze across my face,
The one who never leaves.
You are the arms around me when I need it the most.
You are my angel, my angel.

2 comments:

Audra said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I too...believe in Angels.

Bedford Gypsy said...

Thank you for all your wonderful comments