Saturday, 17 October 2015

Self portrait week - number two

Self portrait number two. This is me in my the kitchen behind the church pew with my wonderful calendar by the talented artist Rima Staines (The Hermitage) behind me and one of my hare oil paintings (which also can be purchased in A6 notecard format at bedfordgypsy.etsy.com) -little plug there!
I decided last year to let my grey roots grow through as I'm tired of colouring them each month, so it may look like I need a touch up but it's on purpose, eventually I'll cut off the brown ends and just have grey dreds as I slowly turn into the crone.
I also wanted to show my hand tattoos, I have had them so many years that I don't notice them, but as people point out they are unusual so there now you can see them and I've captured them in a selfie.

No comments: