Friday, 24 April 2015

Laundry day

Yesterday the sun was shining and I spent the afternoon photographing my new notecard called Laundry Day, (which will be available soon.)There was a slight breeze so the clothes hung beautifully on the old skipping rope wash line I made. Even with the sun out the little camp fire was very welcoming.

I used all my vintage dresses and tops which I regularly wear. The old tin bath is a new addition to me. I have wanted one for many years, even bought one a few years back....filled it up in my kitchen and started to bathe in it, only to find it leaked! This one I am happy to say does not. It will come with me on my travels to be used as a bath and to do laundry in.
You see some of my gypsy pegs in this photo, so much better than plastic things!
So here's a sneak peek at the finished notecard. Like I said it will be out soon.
I have also been busy making my clothes pins/pegs and also some handprinted gift tags which I have made from rubber stamps I have carved.



It's another lovely sunny day so I'm off out now to carry on building the glass bottle eco loo in the wood. 
Here's a photo of the lady I pass each day as she runs past.

2 comments:

Vix said...

What a pretty scene. I love seeing washing drying outside in the sun. x

Bedford Gypsy said...

Thank you Vix :)