The tale of a Bedford TK lorry and a field and how they came together to become Bedford Wood.
I also sell vagabond stationery -bedfordgypsy.etsy.com
Thursday, 12 February 2015
Footings and loads of mud
With the footings dug, we had a little problem with water. So I ended up simply using a bucket to scoop up the excess water and after quite a while I finally managed to drain them ready for the hardcore to go in.
We laid out six sleepers over the hardcore then levelled off the earth ready for the damp proof course to lay on top. I had to move my little washing machine drum fire pit as it was water logged and also in the way.....it went from a muddy spot to a slightly less muddier spot
Then I re laid down some of the paving slabs for the new path.